“Finance is not merely about making money.
It’s about achieving our deep goals and protecting the fruits of our labor.
It’s about stewardship and, therefore, about achieving the good society. ”
but how he defines “good society” – he ain’t sayn’.
they probably do this – because – they not only want to print digital dollars (that might collapse in value, by eroding oil standard or the next FED-bailout (states can’t take it anymore) after the collapse of the shadow-banking market)).
if the concept of a “good society” is based on inequality, injustice and exploitation – it is probably “a secret concept” – If yes – all secret concepts are evil.
- J.P. Morgan launches JPM Coin. The JPM Coin was built on Quorum, an enterprise iteration of the Ethereum blockchain, and enables the instantaneous transfer of payments between institutional accounts.
- Still waiting for a way to explain blockchain to your friends? We kicked off an 8-part explainer series this week. In this series, Joseph Lubin — Co-Founder of Ethereum and Founder of ConsenSys — discusses key concepts in blockchain technology. Watch the first video now!
- Get funding for your Ethereum project. ConsenSys Grants is now accepting applications. Grants will be awarded in 2019 to projects that are building the foundational infrastructure, tools and components required to improve the developer and user experience of Ethereum. Apply today!
- Interested in lending crypto you own to earn passive income? Trustless Atomic Loans (TAL) is a new ConsenSys project that is bringing decentralized debt across blockchains through the use of atomic swap technology. Sign up for early access today at atomicloans.io!
- Rhombus brought the real world to the blockchain at ETHDenver. Their oracle service now supports currency pairs and asset pricing and they will be adding more oracles as developers request them. Learn more about connecting your smart contracts to real world data at rhombus.network.
Most Clicked Last Week
Check out the most popular links from last week’s newsletter.