Jesse Schell: A Hunger for Reality
- we are living in a bubble of fake bullshit
- this product is “the real one”
- people are demanding authenticity
- we are cut off from nature
- we are cut off from self-sufficiency
- we could not be self-sufficient even if we wanted to
- … but maybe we can re-learn this?
Jesse N. Schell (Born on June 13, 1970) is an American video game designer, author, CEO of Schell Games and a Distinguished Professor of the Practice of Entertainment Technology at Carnegie Mellon University’s (CMU) Entertainment Technology Center (ETC), a joint master’s program between the College of Fine Arts and School of Computer Science in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.