— NowThis (@nowthisnews) March 20, 2019
the question needs to be: who profits from insecurity, hatred and fear?
- the industrial military complex
- weapons industry promising security with the latest weapons, while selling them also to all sides of a conflict for maximum profit
- Surveillance Agencies
Where did he get the weapons from?
“Experts argue that New Zealand has indeed been on the cusp of change in gun legislation for years but never had political unity around the issue.”
it seems in New Zealand you can easily buy M16 assault rifles. (AR-15 Rifles with select fire modes are classified as M16)
‘The owner of Christchurch’s “Gun City”
store said it sold four guns and ammunition to the alleged mosque shooter through a “police-verified online mail order process.”‘
Who/What creates terrorists/fanatics?
- in capitalism, the way business/the economy is operating is war, aggressive, ruthless, regarding social and environmental costs
- causes fear, hate, refugees
- fear and hate are also caused by the media / propaganda institutions, transmitting it, transporting it, increasing it, blowing it out of proportion
- unemployment, poverty, misery, meaningless lifes that can be blamed on others
- a lot of Afghan terrorists literately have nothing to lose because they are poor and without a perspective in life
- fanaticism, ideologies promising “quick solutions” and blame the others
- Trump loves to blame everyone else but himself
There you have it.
Another breed of more than brutal fanaticism.
He shoots at unarmed women then drives over them in his car.
This is not heroic this is the worst beast mankind can be.
NSA – has not seen it coming?
Another major catastrophe that all the “defense” and “security” billions for secret agencies “did not see coming” – seriously?
Or simply ignored it – because it fits their agenda.
Fear of terrorism means more governmental budget for surveillance and intelligence services such as CIA, NSA, GCHQ, Mi6, Mi5, NZSIS – you name it.
Trump, Bannon, Bolsonaro
Well done Mr Bannon – well done Mr Trump – i really do no get how this “helps” the world – of course we need an alternative to the current gridlock of lobby money driven democracy corruption.
I even think maybe the US is too big for democracy to work properly – look at Switzerland and Iceland – it works well there, but most western countries are too big for democracy to function properly.
Mr Bannon and Mr Trump just want to destroy – they are not a true alternative.
Black got fooled once more and voted for the wrong guy.
Brazil’s Jair Bolsonaro Meets With Donald Trump to Consolidate Their Far-Right Alliance
‘There is perhaps no foreign leader more in tune with Donald Trump than Brazilian President Jair Bolsonaro.
Both men are unscripted, uninformed, and unburdened by the truth; they’ve whipped up devoted mass followings by breaking with conventions and using direct, simple language to preach a message of violence, hatred, victimhood, right-wing culture war, anti-science, and “anti-globalism.”‘ (src: theintercept.com)
very bad timing X-D
great – i wonder when Trump will comes to Germany to meet NPD, AfD and other Nazis.
They will hand him a golden baseball bat.
Maybe with some Muslim blood on it, still wet of course.
from there its not far to… the 4th REICH.
Trump is a “a symbol of renewed white identity”
‘US President Donald Trump, who was referred to as “a symbol of renewed white identity” in the suspected attacker’s manifesto, described the tragedy as a “horrible massacre” and expressed solidarity with New Zealand, while simultaneously downplaying the threat of rising white nationalism around the world.’ (src: dw.com)
The Christians vs Moslem conflict – cui bono? Who profits?
You tell me! I am not!
Major fuel into the conflict between “Christians” “The West” and “Moslems” “Middle East” was of course 9-11.
Until today Saudi Arabia’s involvement was never a major topic, because after all, they are loyal US-friends and have secret deals for weapons, protection.
At the same time they are used for the dirty work and bomb Yemen.
All hijackers of 9-11 were Saudis, not Afghans!
But completely out of logic – who/what countries have been attacked/bombed by “the West”?
By Bush’s USA further increasing the floods of refugees?
- 2001: Afghanistan until today (not Saudi Arabia)
- 2003: Iraq (also not Saudi Arabia)
- 2011: Syria until today (also not Saudi Arabia, caused major flood of refugees to Europe)
- 2012: Mali until today (Tuareg Revolution in Africa, Africa is not Saudi Arabia)
- 2011: Libya (also not Saudi Arabia, caused major flood of refugees to Europe)
- 2015: Yemen until today
- and further escalations planned by the Pentagon:
- … then Cuba?
- … then China?
(today is 2019-03)
Does the US-BigOil-Dollar-imperialistic Empire have to end before this Ends?
Or will it even survive the collapse of the US-Dollar?
BOMBS DON’T DISTINGUISH BETWEEN COMBATANT AND CIVILIAN! (CHILDREN, WOMEN, ELDERLY)
WAR IS TERRORISM!
If you stop wars you stop terrorism!
“Terrorism is the unlawful use of force or violence against persons or property to intimidate or coerce a government, the civilian population, or any segment thereof, in furtherance of political or social objectives.” – US Federal Bureau of Investigation