She tackles the horrifying terrible crimes of the human race in the most fucked up corners of this beautiful planet
She can bring attention not only to the:
- UN (which was formed after ww2 – to keep dialogue between almost all nations of this planet going – even those that hate each other – to prevent further useless wars and terrible escalations but has been looked at with scorn and rendered powerless by the US)
- but to those very tough topics
- UN blue helmets are very much in need around the globe – as an 3rd objective independent party – that can help bring peace to opposing forces
not a lot of wealthy rich western people dedicate their time helping the poorest in the most fucked up corners of this beautiful planet
a hero not only in the movies – but also in real life
PS: sorry it did not work out with Brad :-p
soon UN blue helmets in Donbass?
There are a lot of UN blue helmet peace keeping missions in progress around the globe
What is important, even when the UN headquarters are based in NY (should be moved to some independent island)
- that the UN stays active and as independent an unbiased as possible
- the UN must at all costs avoid to become “a tool” for the US or other nations
- blue helmets send to Donbass should neither from Ukraine nor from Russia (independent parties) that can report truthfully what the situation is and try to keep the peace
To invite the UN peacekeepers in the Donbass: Pristayko announced a plan in case of failure in Minsk
Ukraine has not officially turned to the UN with the issue of the peacekeepers, but this proposal had been received from Russia, said Pristayko.
The administration of US President Donald trump intends to discuss with the Russian side a plan to deploy 20 thousand peacekeepers in the Donbas.
The United States wants to introduce 20 thousand peacekeepers in the Donbass
How it transmits Axar.az , this is reported by the American newspaper The Wall Street Journal.
This issue is expected to be raised in the coming days. According to the newspaper, according to American and other Western diplomats, this mission can operate under the auspices of the OSCE, and not the UN.
As the newspaper notes, this plan will become one of the parts of the US strategy against Russia, aimed at Moscow’s compliance with the Intermediate-range nuclear forces Treaty (INF).
auto translated from: https://ru.axar.az/news/vmire/224291.html
since “early 2014, fighting has left more than 11,000 dead and thousands injured”
|Casualties and losses|
|3,353 civilians killed (315 in 2016–2020)
13,000–13,200 killed; 29,000–31,000 wounded overall
1,414,798 Ukrainians internally displaced; 925,500 fled abroad