legal crimes: Corona and the corporate wish list
after all this catastrophes… if you still have the guts… it might be worth – if you can – investing in this book to support it’s author or watch the documentary for free.
“trauma used to accelerate the advancement of that corporate wishlist” (have to find the source, it was one of the latest DemocracyNow interviews with Naomi)
about the book:
“Around the world in Britain, the United States, Asia and the Middle East, there are people with power who are cashing in on chaos;
exploiting bloodshed and catastrophe to brutally remake our world in their image.
They are the shock doctors.
Exposing these global profiteers, Naomi Klein discovered information and connections that shocked even her about how comprehensively the shock doctors’ beliefs now dominate our world – and how this domination has been achieved.
- Raking in billions out of the tsunami
- plundering Russia
- exploiting Iraq
this is the chilling tale of how a few are making a killing while more are getting killed.
- ‘Packed with thinking dynamite … a book to be read everywhere’ John Berger
- ‘If you only read one non-fiction book this year, make it this one’ Metro Books of the Year
- ‘There are a few books that really help us understand the present. The Shock Doctrine is one of those books’ John Gray, Guardian
- ‘A brilliant book written with a perfectly distilled anger, channelled through hard fact. She has indeed surpassed No Logo ‘ Independent
Videos: 2009 Documentary
related: public private partnerships (ppp) mean: sell us your assets cheap – so you can rent them from us – while it is rotting away
which means: ZERO investment into infrastructure (letting the infrastructure rott away while trying to extract maximum amount of profit)
ppp were ALWAYS and ALWAYS will be a catastrophe for the public
above speaking is no less than the long standing ex-CEO of GOOGLE aka Alphabet
“Eric Schmidt, the former chief executive officer of Google, will head a new Pentagon advisory board aimed at bringing Silicon Valley innovation and best practices to the US military, Defense Secretary Ash Carter said on Wednesday.”
” it would give the Pentagon access to “the brightest technical minds focussed on innovation.””
another source: firstpost.com
Google + Military means:
BigData + innovative highTech KI: to kill people
“Eric Emerson Schmidt (born April 27, 1955) is an American businessman and software engineer.
He is currently chair of the
He is known for being the
- CEO of Google from 2001 to 2011,
- executive chairman of Google from 2011 to 2015,
- executive chairman of Alphabet Inc. from 2015 to 2017, and
- Technical Advisor at Alphabet from 2017 to 2020.
- In 2017, Forbes ranked Schmidt as the 119th-richest person in the world, with an estimated wealth of US$11.1 billion.“
Google is now officially EVIL
DoD and corruption: afraid of budget cuts X-D
McKinsey discovered DoD was spending $134 billion, 23% of its total budget, on back-office work, and that the back-office bureaucracy staff of over one million people was nearly as great as the number of active duty troops.
On January 22, 2015, the Board then voted to adopt a McKinsey plan to cut $125 billion in waste over five years.
After Secretary Chuck Hagel was replaced by Ash Carter the next month, however, Deputy Secretary Work expressed he was concerned that the gain from any savings achieved would then be removed from the defense budget by Congress.
Secretary Carter then replaced the Board chairman, classified the McKinsey results as secret, and removed the report from public websites.
In 2016 the DBB provided the model for the Defense Innovation Advisory Board which was established by Defense Secretary Carter during the 2016 during RSA cyber security conference in San Francisco.” (source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Defense_Business_Board)