yes even Paul J!
Guys i can comment on “Green New Deal” and “Medicare for all”:
fucked up monetary system aka “private bank issued debt money” system:
Europe has the same FUCKED UP monetary system as the US – why?
Because a lot of Trumps told us “it’s so great”.
Because politicians said “free trade and privatization are the road to glory” and copied the US the grand example, trying to form a “United States of Europe under one currency (to rule them all)”.
Now even the US realizes – it is losing this game to the Chinese and it has MASSIVE CATASTROPHIC sideffects – such as destruction of nature, joblessness, producing massive inequality – which produces massive tensions, in the worst case “a failed society” with massive civil war like insecurity and crime.
No one – not even the affluent rich – can want that – because not even THEY will have the freedom to roam the streets freely with their Porsche and Mercedes.
A good example of this rich vs poor gap is Sao Paulo – massively gated communities vs illegal build slums (people basically can not even afford their own land) – fun fact – not even the rich enjoy their golden cage with a pool.
Their kindergartens are like high-security prisons – except – they try to lock people out.
Imagine going to 30mins of security checks – just to give your child to kindergarten – every day.
Green New Deal:
You have to KNOW what it means:
- it means a lot of small power-plant OWNERS (millions and millions!) – yes YOU!instead of few centralized high-power nuclear reactors owned by not so many people making a $1million PER DAY.
- it means if the government needs to start spending reasonably – forms a own sate-owned bank (why not?) – give out cheap loans to THE PEOPLE that own a house and want to put “90% REALLY MADE IN USA” solar panels and battery chargers and battery systems on their roof to lower their electricity bill by 60%.
- MADE IN USA = generate jobs
- how will it be paid for?
- if you get a loan 1-3% p.a. over 20 years from state-owned bank to finance your tesla-battery backed solar powered 10kW power plant (enough for 5 people in a medium sunny area) to achieve 60% independence from the grid – that is a lot of savings plus a lot of green renewable energy generated (you can say 1000kWh per 1kWpeak installed)
- calculate it!
- plus: after 20 years YOU OWN YOUR OWN POWER PLANT! that will probably last another 20 years.
will there be no downsides?
- the government could decide to raise taxes on electricity – even better if you consume most of your self generated electricity yourself (!) and feed the rest into the grid.
- right now in Germany electricity prices have grown so the government has cut down on the solar funding – but the electricity bill keeps rising – so all the rising after 2018 has nothing to do with renewables but with the fishy collusion of gov + energy companies trying to exploit the public! AGAIN!
- a lot of companies have applied for “not paying” the green electricity tax and got it granted – not okay, it was meant for companies with very high energy demand.
overall: it was a giant success. after only 20 years Germany’s electricity has grown to 50% renewables, 7% of which is solar (2018) produced by the people for the people – owned by the people.
key issue: energy storage – from day to night and summer to winter would be IT – GO TESLA POWERWALL GO! 🙂
Medicare for All:
is not a problem at all – a lot of countries do that already – it works like this your boss will send 10% of your income straight to “medicare4all” a (hopefully) governmental institution that then pays your doctor fees.
Sideffects: doctors might get paid less and less and get more and more laws and bureaucracy to follow – this means to earn the same – they will have to “process” more and more patients per hour thus trying to become more efficient, faster and work harder (longer hours) to afford the Porsche, but if they really want it they still can get it.
So what is your problem with that? America?