one definition of fascism is: when some men think they are something better and not created equal – have not the same rights (to access resources) and responsibilities (to not waste them, renew them for further generations to survive).
one definition of:
- fascism/right-wing: pro hierarchy
- socialism/left-wing: pro equality
“We hold these truths to be self-evident,
that all men are created equal,
that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights,
that among these are Life,
Liberty and the Pursuit of Happiness.
— That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed”
Declaration of Independence is a statement adopted by the Second Continental Congress on July 4, 1776, announcing that the Thirteen Colonies then at war with Great Britain were no longer a part of the British Empire. Written primarily by Thomas Jefferson, the Declaration is a formal explanation of why Congress had voted on July 2 to declare independence from Great Britain, more than a year after the outbreak of the American Revolutionary War. The birthday of the United States of America—Independence Day—is celebrated on July 4, the day the wording of the Declaration was adopted by the Congress.
40% of all Americans can not afford a doctor – they are not equal with the rest 60% – the privatization of healthcare made Americans less equal to each other than Canadians. Congratulations! All involved! You violated the Constitution!
When 100% of all citizens have access to healthcare it is called “socialism” and deemed evil – then the constitution of the USA is a socialist constitution and those that defend it are socialists?
if you are fighting for justice and equal rights – it get’s called “socialism”. “great”.
Maybe USA is simply “too big” for democracy to work properly.
Maybe the states should become more independent and self-governing between each other instead – by force – to keep them together as one big entity that is controlled from a money-lobby driven Washington.