Max Keiser calls it “financial feudalism”
“a few players are taking the world private, by printing their own money”
since at least 2017
“the Swiss National Bank. As I said above, don’t forget there are still central banks deeply entrenched in QE and, beyond local government bonds, are buying foreign assets (in large amounts). Switzerland’s central bank has more freshly printed money to put to work every quarter, and has been increasing their allocation to equities dramatically–$80 billion of which is now (as of the end of the first quarter) in U.S. stocks! That’s a 29% bigger stake than they had at the end of 2016. The SNB is the world’s eighth biggest public investor.” (https://www.forbes.com/sites/bryanrich/2017/05/16/this-central-bank-owns-80-billion-worth-of-u-s-stocks/)
Technology & Culture:
Sorry to shatter some expectations, BitCoin will not make mankind “better” just as the iPhone not “automatically” made mankind “better”.
Technology can always be used for good or evil – the question is – will mankind be able to come up with a method of coming to intelligent informed decision as “a crowd of 10 billion”. (democracy tried to be such a method but now fails massively btw nowadays democracy has almost nothing to do with ancient Greek style democracy where only:
- “citizens” (men with swords) were allowed to vote
- it was voted on very direct concrete things like “should we go to war with Troja or not?” (black stone in the basket = no, white stone in the basket = yes, not almost obscure complex laws that nobody not even the politicians that vote on it understand)
- Socrates said: only those that think deeply and rationally about things should be let near a vote
The BlockChain can be used for evil: NSA will create a “permanent” = unalterable record of every “fart” anyone ever did (total 1984 mass surveillance dictatorship) – “building perfect records of people’s lifes”
everything depends on a balance
The BlockChain can be used for good: help mankind survive by adding biodiversity to financial monetary systems by providing an alternative to debt created FIAT.
The amount of Bitcoins are limited by math – but what does math stop from diving bitcoins into smaller and smaller bits? (Just the amount of 0.00000000001 post-dot-digits one’s computer can process (it is actually not so easy for some programming languages X-D to process very large or very small numbers))
Same as an iPhone / Android phone SHOULD have a flashlight that might help people not fall in holes at night, when the “main flashlight” (the MAIN FIAT CURRENCY) fails.
So YES bitcoin can help mankind survive – which we hope all agree on – is a good thing.
but things need to be taken further: as technology improve – culture should improve too
the character of mankind re-cultivating from greed lying cheating egoism to altruism less aggressive more cooperative more sustainable more sharing more fair way of survival IS HARD BUT POSSIBLE 🙂
Larry Summers – “Key Figure in America’s Downfall”
Goldman Sachs: U.S. ECONOMY TO SHRINK 24% FROM APRIL to JUNE 2020
- USA healthcare system was broken before Corona, this is what a birth costs a US citizens even WITH health insurance: 🙈
The (private equity owned) US (health care) system became more and more costly, leaving increasing numbers of Americans — now about 46 million people (15%) — uninsured.
In 2005 (healthcare) expenditures were twice as high in the US as in Canada — US$6697 per person v. US$3326 in Canada.3
- (Article of 2019.02: warned about it – check it out)
Max Keiser: “sick and dying people are predictable income streams…a good society does not turn that into a profit center”
the private equity (investor) owned hospital system capitalizes on sick and dying people
- while avoiding taxes like the devil
- this is how capitalism + reckless corrupt politicians KILL their own people
- while avoiding taxes like the devil
The Declaration of Independence – for it’s age of over 250 years – was and still is (!) GREAT AMAZING MASTER PIECE OF CULTURE AND CIVILIZATION.
A beacon of light in the middle ages.
Now it seems the corrupting forces of capitalistic have worked steady on going back in time to the middle ages (PLEASE NOT AGAIN!) (corruption -> collapse -> say hello to the middle ages, rebuild from ash and rubble)
Since then… nobody is to blame but:
- the reckless
- the ignorant
- the greedy
- the corrupt
- everything in the universe depends on a balance
- when Trump prints $2Trillion new Dollars and hand them out IN SECRECY WITHOUT ANY conditions (to bail out wallstreet (“the cancer”) not mainstreet (the society/worker)) he makes a terrible mistake and just increased INBALANCE and DECREASED STABILITY
- i expect Trump to step down in the next weeks for mishandling a massive crisis
- Trump and other’s do not understand – they are not as important and mighty as they think – that without a rise in paychecks – without people working for it – money is worth NOTHING – it becomes paper without a function and purpose.
- Central Banks and
- law makers
- NEED TO REALIZE THAT ALTERNATIVES (biodiversity of monetary / cooperation systems = is good = more stable economy & society) ARE GOOD AND SHOULD BE ALLOWED
- this also means: gov (of course should not over tax anybody) BUT NEEDS TO ALLOW/ACCEPT PAYMENT OF TAXES in many other currencies such as BitCoins
- ALLOW ALTERNATIVES TO FIAT CURRENCIES OR RISK SOCIETY COLLAPSE
- have killed the American Dream. (some are still fighting… like Elon Musk)
for me: it is a crisis of ignorance = STUPIDITY (not bliss) and lack of education
If you want to kill a country – kill it’s education system.
Because in a society full of idiots – what do you think will happen?
Shit will happen. A LOT OF SHIT.
USA… sorry to say but… unless USA can do the turnaround and become a beacon of light again – refugees will be the least problem – Nobody will want to move there anymore.
My sincere sympathy with the US Jills and Joes of mainstreet.