Why sectarianism and are conspiracy theories on the rise?
- first there was religion – then there was the money-religion – but what shall people still believe in, if they have no jobs and the believe into the fiat money economy stops?
- unemployment = some people do not know what to do with their new found “free time” and so they search the internet for things that are exciting but fake
- massive decade long destruction of trust between government and citizens over just look at the numbers, less than 14% of US citizens trust the gov in it’s decision making (not only in the US it is a global trend)
the us foreign policy in one picture:
teaching by virus – what is mother nature up to? – what is a virus? why do virus exist?
Elon Musk: “this corona virus epidemic is dumb”
Yes for the economy it is dumb – for all people that lost their jobs – it is dumb – for all countries that rely on tourism (italy, greece, new york) it is catastrophic – but mother nature must have had it’s reasons – maybe just to teach mankind a lesson: don’t be so arrogant
(sometimes it is not so clear if the bacteria in our guts are “in charge” or we)
(some say: consciousness is just an illusion of sub consciousness to make you feel you are in charge… results from hypnosis actually proof that (people that can not willingly lower their arm once woken up from hypnosis)
neither arrogance nor ignorance are “bliss”
even worst kind of ignorance is arrogance (which is basically megalomania, the believe to be god) – arrogance and megalomania can lead to great catastrophes killing millions
science is just a tool – tools without a moral compass are dangerous
mother nature could kill everything on this planet (including wallstreet but also mainstreet) – with the blink of an eye
right now – it does not even take a big asteroid – it just takes a tiny tiny virus but the effects are similar
this economic (financial) system has so little resilience – it folds like a house of cards at the first real blow with politicians ruddering like crazy to get the ship back on course and away from the iceberg
exposing even further that wallstreet and mainstreet are separate worlds – that have nothing to do with each other – if they ever had
one of them is making tons of fictional money that can buy real things – the other is real but also not so funny (making no money but doing all the real work – actually giving the fiat currency it’s value)
so actually there need to be different currencies for both worlds – but they are using the same currency – issued in different forms by different banks (in cash = central bank, only digital = private bank)
just as Darth Vader “can kill catering with a thought” (it’s a bit dark but actually exposes the fact – that Darth Vader should be less arrogant and play by the rules like anyone to get some food in the Death Star cantina)
the virus – for what purpose?
Agent Smith from the Matrix – thinks humans are a virus
would not go that far – if humans are truly intelligent – they will strive for equilibrium – if they are stupid – they will just further destabilize their habitat and probably die out
so it is up to every single on of us – to develop sufficient consciousness and come to the same conclusion – that reckless profiteering – will kill mankind and nobody can want that – there needs to be a consensus in the “collective” about this
a computer virus for wallstreet is probably worse than a biological virus X-D
(because a biological virus does infect main street but not the computers of wall street and virtual entities)
a biology teacher said, it is not clear, if a virus can be called a form of life, because it is just a piece of DNA (or RNA?) – floating randomly until it hits another cell which “the viruses” reprograms to copy itself/reproduce itself – this sounds very evil and exploitational
and yes it is
long before humans started messing around with genes – mother nature invented “the virus” – for what purpose? good or evil?
Dr Frank Ryan: viruses in the oceans?
- are viruses “life forms”?
- have no cells Dr Ryan defines a virus like this:
- “non-cellular capsid encoding organism obligate symbionts”
- “an evolutionary phenomenon”
- most life forms depend on other life forms to survive (humans breath oxygen produced by trees and other plants etc) so Dr Ryan says viruses are life forms
- have no cells Dr Ryan defines a virus like this:
- viruses do not have motivations morals or intentions
- viruses can be commensalistic (good) mutualistic (good) but also amensalistic (bad) or parasitic (bad)
- genetic symbiosis: the exchange of genes by bacteria and viruses
- or: increase speed of evolution – those who survive – fill the gap – and pass on immunity to their children
- Australia had a rabbit plague, “The myxoma virus, which causes myxomatosis, was introduced into the (Australian) rabbit population in the 1950s and had the effect of severely (99.8% of all rabbits) reducing the rabbit population. However, the survivors (0.2%) have since adapted and partially recovered their previous numbers.” (Wiki)
- Tardigrade “water bear” are 1mm small life forms that life in moss and tree bark and are said to have the capability to repair their own genomes and integrate genomes of other life forms (check out this fascinating vice video on them)
- all oxygen breathing life have inherited this capability of bacteria (that developed it X-D (they own the copyright on this genome))
This is in contrast with mutualism, in which both organisms benefit from each other, amensalism, where one is harmed while the other is unaffected, and parasitism, where one benefits while the other is harmed.” (Wiki)
so what does mean?
Dr Ryan: “genetic symbiosis very very powerful ok?” (source)
so i leave you with that, ok? X-D